Join a Winning Team at Prestige Imports, Denver Porsche and Audi Dealer
Welcome to our Career Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Experienced Body Shop Estimator
$75,000 – $100,00 per year – Full-time
Join the oldest Porsche and Audi dealer in the Rocky Mountain Region! Established in 1984, Prestige Imports has a long-standing reputation as a choice destination for people seeking rewarding, stable careers. Prestige Imports has an opening for a full-time, experienced Body Shop Estimator to join our reputable dealership owned collision center. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with full-time M-F hours. This is a great opportunity to join our busy, state of the art collision repair facility.
- Body Shop Estimator experience
- Have excellent customer service ratings
- Ability to use various computer programs (CDK) (CCCone)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with a team
- Clean driving record
- Ability to maintain safe and clean work environment
- Positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding, professional customer service
What We Can Offer You:
- Lucrative pay plan
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
- Reasonable work schedules
- Professional work environment
- Safe, clean and friendly work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening and background check will be conducted. A valid driver’s license and good driving record are required.
From $16 an hour
Prestige Imports, the area’s premier Porsche and Audi dealer is in need of a Service Porter. General duties include moving, cleaning, delivering, picking up, dropping off, and organizing the vehicles. Assisting all departments as well as clientele. Washing vehicles for customer delivery.
This position has a significant amount of customer interaction, so enthusiasm and professionalism are a must. Full-time employee must have a flexible schedule.
Applicants must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle, must have a clean MVR (Motor Vehicle Record), and must be able to pass a drug and background screen (this includes marijuana.) Any applicant called for an interview must bring a copy of their Colorado driving record in order to proceed with the interview process.
Benefits include medical/dental/401K, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Looking for Full and Part-time employees. Work hours availability for scheduling needs to be from 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Friday and 8:30am – 5:00pm on Saturdays.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks
- Self-starter with ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
License/Certification: Driver’s License (Required)