Hail Damage Repair in Denver
Was your vehicle caught in a hailstorm?
- Contact your insurance company. Our Collision Center cannot begin repairs on your vehicle until it has been evaluated by your insurance company.
- If your vehicle has severe damage and is not driveable, get it over to the Prestige Imports Collision Center and we will get it sealed up to avoid further interior damage. Then we will hold it until you are able to get an estimate from your insurance company.
- If the damage is only cosmetic, your insurance company will likely be setting up a Catastrophe Response Team (CAT Team) in the local area to write estimates on the thousands of affected vehicles. You will be able to go to their specified location and get the vehicle estimate that our collision center will need to begin your repairs. If your insurer doesn’t set up a CAT team, you will need to schedule an appointment with your insurance company to have an adjuster evaluate the damage.
- Once you have the estimate from your insurance company in hand, we will be able to schedule an appointment to begin repairs.
- Please keep in mind that the recent hailstorm cut through a wide swath of the Denver Metro area, so a huge number of vehicles were affected; please be patient as insurance companies, rental car companies, parts suppliers, and collision centers work through the backlog.
To reach the Prestige Imports Collision Center please call (303)238-7391 or fill out the contact form below.