Join a Winning Team at Prestige Imports, Denver Area Porsche and Audi Dealer
Welcome to our Career Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
AUDI SERVICE ADVISOR
Hiring Top Service Professionals. Earn What You’re Worth. Join a Winning Team.
Prestige Audi in Lakewood, CO is immediately hiring customer service oriented Luxury Automotive Service Advisors. When you join our organization, you will have all the tools and product to support your efforts in a lucrative career.
The Service Advisor acts as the interface between customers and the workshop and advises and supports customers throughout the entire service process.
Prior experience as a Service Advisor at a dealership is required. ADP computer system knowledge is a plus. Candidates must have strong customer satisfaction qualities, be motivated, organized, and detailed oriented.
Service Advisor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as an Audi Brand Ambassador
- Greeting customers promptly and spend quality time building relationships with the customers
- Documenting and maintaining customer and vehicle data; clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determining and recommending needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establish a timely follow up protocol
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day and keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
- Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
- Service Advisors remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed
- Past experience as a Service Advisor, Assistant Lane Manager or Service Consultant is required
- Previous experience working at a car dealership is required
- Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction
- Above average energy level
- A desire for a long term career with a growing organization
- Personal and professional integrity
- ADP/CDK computer experience a plus
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, and a competitive compensation package.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Denver, CO 80215
Required education: High school or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening and background check will be conducted. A valid driver’s license and good driving record are required. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Top Sales Professionals, earn what you’re worth and join a winning team!
Prestige Imports Porsche Audi in Lakewood, CO is immediately hiring Luxury Automotive Sales Professionals. When you join our organization, you will have all the tools necessary to support your efforts in a lucrative career.
This is a SIX FIGURE OPPORTUNITY . . . Prestige Imports sells and services two world class and premier products:
- Porsche – J.D. Power has voted Porsche the most appealing brand for 10 years.
- Audi – 78 consecutive months of uninterrupted growth. This product is on FIRE.
Additionally, we stock a broad selection of Certified Pre-Owned Porsche and Audi vehicles as well as a wide assortment of other luxury and performance vehicles. At Prestige Imports, you will be representing quality products you’ll feel proud to stand behind.
Each brand, by itself, is a tremendous opportunity for any competent and driven salesperson to build and grow a lucrative career in sales and in the auto industry.
- A competitive and aggressive commission structure with training pay
- Reasonable work schedules
- Professional work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employee purchase/lease program
We are looking for:
- A hunters mentality … someone who will prepare endlessly and take full advantage of extensive information, contacts, and leads to put themselves in a position to land as many deals as possible. We need the kind of drive that pushes a salesperson to never rest on their laurels and always look for the next big thing.
- Discipline to follow-up … Consistent follow-up is a key success factor in luxury automotive sales.
What you will need to be successful:
Intelligence, Personality, and Drive – unlike other roles within an organization, where having only one of these traits may be good enough, great salespeople need to be intelligent, personable, and driven. This mix of personality traits will ensure that you can get in front of buyers and also close the deal, ultimately creating relationships that pay dividends over time.
Only experienced and proven sales professionals need apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and maintain a drug-free workplace.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply. Any applicant called for an interview must bring a copy of their Colorado driving record in order to proceed with the interview process.
Prestige Imports Audi Porsche is currently hiring for experienced service technicians who are knowledgeable in diagnostics and automotive repair. We specialize in providing excellent customer service as well as providing routine and preventative maintenance.
Our Service Technicians are responsible for the maintenance and repair of our customer’s vehicles as well as inventory vehicles. The ideal candidate for this position will have strong technical skills, be knowledgeable in diagnostic, able to use various tools and equipment, as well as drive vehicles and work with the Service Advisors to quickly and efficiently get vehicles repaired correctly and in a timely manner.
Requirements for this job:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a drug test (including marijuana)
- Clean background and driving record
- Service technician experience
- Audi or Porsche Certification is a plus but not required
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE GREETER
The Customer Experience Greeter is a personal representation of the service and overall hospitality of our facility. They will make sure every guest that arrives on our Service Drive is greeted warmly and assisted with checking into Service or directed to the proper location within our facility. The Customer Experience Greeter will communicate customer service issues to management, answering questions and addressing concerns, thanking clients for their businesses, and coordinating with the loaner car manager. They may be required to perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed above, to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be focused on customer experience and will maintain a friendly, approachable, outgoing, and upbeat demeanor while providing superior customer service. The position is the first point of contact for our Service Department customers, so the Customer Experience Greeter must have a clean, approachable, and professional appearance.
- Previous hostess/host, greeting, or hospitality experience
- Customer service focused
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to stand for the majority of the shift
- Friendly and enthusiastic disposition
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to pass a drug screening (including marijuana) as well as a background check
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Any applicant called for an interview must bring a copy of their Colorado driving record in order to proceed with the interview process.
Prestige Imports, the area’s premier Porsche and Audi dealer is in need of a Service Porter. General duties include moving, cleaning, delivering, picking up, dropping off, and organizing the vehicles. Assisting all departments as well as clientele. Washing vehicles for customer delivery.
This position has a significant amount of customer interaction, so enthusiasm and professionalism are a must. Full-time employee must have a flexible schedule.
Applicants must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle, must have a clean MVR (Motor Vehicle Record), and must be able to pass a drug and background screen (this includes marijuana.) Any applicant called for an interview must bring a copy of their Colorado driving record in order to proceed with the interview process.
Benefits include medical/dental/401K, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Looking for Full and Part-time employees. Work hours availability for scheduling needs to be from 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Friday and 8:30am – 5:00pm on Saturdays.
LOT ASSISTANT / LOT TECH
Prestige Imports, the area’s premier Porsche and Audi dealer is in need of a Lot Assistant.
General duties include moving, cleaning, delivering, picking-up, dropping-off vehicles, and vehicle/lot organization. This also includes, taking vehicles for emissions testing, assisting sales staff and clientele, prepping vehicles for customer delivery, and checking in new vehicles from transporters or customers.
This position has a significant amount of customer interaction, so enthusiasm and professionalism are a must. Please respond to this post with your resume to apply. Full-time employee must have a flexible schedule and able to work Saturdays.
Applicants MUST be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle, have a clean MVR (Motor Vehicle Record), and be able to pass a drug and background screen (this includes marijuana). Any applicant called for an interview must bring a copy of their Colorado driving record in order to proceed with the interview process.
Prestige is looking for Full and Part-time employees.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.